Managed Cloud Security
Managed Cloud Backup
Managed Cloud Email
Managed Support & Training
Cloud Account(s) Management On All Devices
Dear Valued Redline Computers Client:
Mike, Dawn and Dustin have some exciting news: Redline Computers has joined forces with Billings Tech Guys! In an effort to continue to provide top-notch service now and into the future, we have teamed up with Dylan and his staff of knowledgeable and talented technicians and engineers.
What will not change
- Quality, trustworthy service
- Knowledge and technical prowess
- Commitment to security & privacy for you and your customers
What will change:
- More prompt, responsive service and a broader technical expertise with additional technicians
- Invoicing and communication will be through Billings Tech Guys
- The faces (and voices). In addition to Dustin, Mike and Dawn, Dylan’s staff of knowledgeable technicians and engineers at Billings Tech Guys will be also assisting you with all of your technology needs.
As you might expect, there will be a time of transition as Billings Tech Guys staff is acclimated to the needs of each client. We all will be working hard to ensure that this change will be positive for everyone. You, our valued customer, will receive as good or better service than you’ve been receiving.
If you have any questions at all about this transition, please feel free to contact us at 406-839-2216 or 406-534-9565.
Surely you’ve heard someone somewhere say that Macs don’t get viruses; usually a new Mac owner that just switched from PC and is feeling pretty smug around his PC-toting colleagues.
“There have been more malware attacks on Macs this year than the last five years combined”
While that’s never been the case, the fact remained that viruses and other malware such as adware, spyware and other junk software rarely seemed to target Apple products. The predominant reason for that has been market share. (more…)